It's a new year and a new you. Time once again to test your mettle by participating in the... 7th Annual Manly Men Wild Women Hike the Hills There's nothing complicated about it. Just show up at Tandy Hills Natural Area, the coolest green space in the inner city, and enjoy the great out-of-doors. Our goal is to hike border-to border-to-border-to-border, tracing the steel cable that defines the 160 acre boundary. Your rewards include but are not restricted to:
- You will lose at least 2 pounds. (They don't call it Tandy HILLS for nothing!)
- See sections of the park known only to a few hawks and a couple of scrawny coyotes.
- Celebrate the 56th anniversary of the coolest park in Fort Worth.
- It won't kill you but will make you stronger (for the upcoming Brush Bash*)
- Work up a good appetite for lunch
Who: Friends of Tandy Hills Natural Area
What: Manly Men & Wild Women Hike. All ages welcome. Leashed dogs welcome. (No wimps, please.)
When: January 1, 2018 10:00 am (allow 1-1.5 hours for hike)
Where: Tandy Hills Natural Area, 3400 View Street
Why: For the fun and glory of it.
Bring: Water, snack, camera, hiking boots, hat.
RSVP: > > > to Don Young ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Hike will be canceled in the event of rain.