DEADLINE is March 20, 2015 for Sponsors getting listed on our:
- commemorative T-shirt
- Kids on the Prairie Field Journal
(see examples at bottom of this page)
Your support is critical to our All Volunteer - Non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization.
is not JUST a festival. It is the primary fundraiser for our award-winning outdoor education
and conservation programs
. With your support we help connect the public with the natural world in one of the most beautiful natural settings in Texas and we do it greener
than any other outdoor festival. Here's what happens at our FREE public event:
- Nature-science hikes for kids & families
- Solar-powered music and performance stages
- Tasty food and drink from local foodies
- Prairie Circle of artists, artisans and sustainable vendors
- Local and State environmental organizations
- Trailside and Tipi storytellers
- Boy Scout monkey bridge
- Plein air artists painting on the prairie
- Guided tours of the Best Place to See Spring Wildflowers in north Texas!
We need your Sponsorship support to make it happen.
Become a Sponsor today:
Non-profits are also welcome: