Congratulations to the Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge for winning, Most Awesome Family Hiking Trails, in the DFW region. Tandy Hills Natural Area came in a very respectable second place. Not bad a'tall! Thanks for your votes! See complete results HERE.
You are here
- What we do
- Tandy Hills-Stratford Parks Ornithological Assessment
- Flora of Tandy Hills Natural Area
- Master Plan for Tandy Hills Natural Area
- Plant Species-Area Relationships
- Tandy Hills BioBlitz 2016
- Echoes of the Chisholm Trail
- Viability of Silphium albiflorum in Tarrant County
- Environmental Assessment, 1989
- Prospectus, 1993
- The Vegetation of the Fort Worth Prairie, 1946
- Illustrated Flora of North Central Texas
- Tandy Hills 2016 BioBlitz Handbook & Diversity Inventory
Our signature outdoor education program Beginning in 2010, FOTHNA teamed up with Fort Worth ISD, City of Fort Worth Parks & Community Services Department and Cross Timbers Chapter of the Texas Master Naturalists program for field investigation trips at one of the few remaining native prairie habitats in Fort Worth.