Download a free copy!
Our signature outdoor education program Beginning in 2010, FOTHNA teamed up with Fort Worth ISD, City of Fort Worth Parks & Community Services Department and Cross Timbers Chapter of the Texas Master Naturalists program for field investigation trips at one of the few remaining native prairie habitats in Fort Worth.
01) The Acrobatic Swallows of Tandy Hills
02) Field Report - June
03) Kids & Family Nature Fun (Indoors & Out)
04) New Species - June
05) Dragonfly Summer
06) Broadcast Hill Celebration & More
07) PrairieSky / StarParty News
08) Prairie Bookshelf
09) Prairie Proverb - William Shakespeare