Download a free copy!
Our signature outdoor education program Beginning in 2010, FOTHNA teamed up with Fort Worth ISD, City of Fort Worth Parks & Community Services Department and Cross Timbers Chapter of the Texas Master Naturalists program for field investigation trips at one of the few remaining native prairie habitats in Fort Worth.
01) High Drama Prairie
02) Field Report - May
03) New Species - May
04) Vandalism Report - May
05) Nature Journaling w/ Debora Young
06) PrairieSky / StarParty - June
07) In Praise of Yucca & Prickly Pear
08) People On the Prairie
09) I.D.E.A.S. Students Deliver Ideas
10) Prairie Proverb - Groundhog Day